Fudge is one of the most decadent and indulgent desserts out there, and this White Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe takes it to the next level with the addition of creamy white chocolate and rich caramel sauce. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion, from holidays and special events to a sweet pick-me-up after a long day.
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt (optional)
- Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter over low heat. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract and caramel sauce.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
- If desired, sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Remove the fudge from the baking dish and cut into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure to use good quality white chocolate chips for the best flavor and texture.
- If you don’t have caramel sauce, you can make your own by melting caramels with a little bit of cream in a saucepan.
- The sea salt is optional, but it adds a nice contrast to the sweetness of the fudge.
- Store the fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
here are some more baking tips:
- Use room temperature ingredients: It’s important to use room temperature ingredients like butter, eggs, and milk as it ensures even mixing and baking.
- Preheat your oven: Always preheat your oven to the right temperature before baking. This ensures that your baked goods cook evenly and properly.
- Measure ingredients correctly: Accurate measurements are essential in baking. Use a digital kitchen scale for precision and avoid using measuring cups for dry ingredients as they can vary in density.
- Use quality ingredients: The quality of ingredients used in baking can significantly impact the final outcome of your baked goods. Use high-quality flour, sugar, and other ingredients for best results.
- Don’t overmix the batter: Overmixing can cause gluten development, resulting in tough and dense baked goods. Mix ingredients until just combined.
- Use the right pan: The right pan size and material can impact the baking process. Use the right size and material recommended in the recipe.
- Use an oven thermometer: Oven temperature can vary, so it’s essential to use an oven thermometer to ensure that your oven is at the right temperature.
- Let baked goods cool before slicing: Let your baked goods cool before slicing or decorating to avoid crumbling and uneven texture.
- Practice makes perfect: Baking is a skill that takes practice. Don’t get discouraged if your first few attempts don’t come out perfect. Keep practicing, and you’ll get better over time.
- Have fun and experiment: Baking is a fun and creative activity. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavors, ingredients, and techniques to create unique and delicious baked goods.
While fudge is definitely a treat, you can make it slightly healthier by using dark chocolate instead of white chocolate, and reducing the amount of sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce. You can also add chopped nuts or dried fruit for extra fiber and nutrients.
Enjoy this White Chocolate Caramel Fudge recipe as a special treat, and don’t forget to share with your loved ones!