No bake cheesecake balls are a quick and easy dessert that are perfect for any occasion. They’re made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry, and they require no baking! This recipe for no bake cheesecake balls is sure to become a favorite in your household.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar, crushed graham crackers, and vanilla extract to the mixing bowl. Beat until well combined and the mixture forms a dough.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, roll the dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each ball in the crushed graham crackers, making sure to coat evenly.
- Place the coated balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill the cheesecake balls in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until they’re firm.
- Once chilled, roll each ball in your choice of sprinkles. You can use one color or multiple colors to make them more festive.
- Serve the cheesecake balls immediately or store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Tips and Tricks:
- For a chocolatey twist, you can add cocoa powder to the dough before rolling into balls. You can also use chocolate graham crackers instead of regular graham crackers for the coating.
- Make sure the cream cheese and butter are at room temperature before beginning the recipe. This will help ensure a smooth and creamy mixture.
- If the dough is too sticky to roll into balls, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before rolling.
- If you don’t have sprinkles, you can use chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes to coat the cheesecake balls.
- For a fun twist, try adding different flavors to the dough such as lemon zest, cocoa powder, or pumpkin puree.
These no bake cheesecake balls are a great dessert option for when you want something quick and easy. They’re perfect for parties, potlucks, or just a sweet treat to enjoy at home. The best part is, you can customize them to your liking with different coatings and flavors. Give them a try and enjoy!
- If you want to make a larger batch of cheesecake balls, you can easily double or triple the recipe. Just make sure to have enough space in your refrigerator to chill them.
- You can also add a little bit of lemon juice or lemon zest to the mixture to give it a bright and tangy flavor.
- If you prefer a more crunchy coating, you can use finely chopped nuts or crushed pretzels instead of graham crackers.
- You can also use different types of cookies for the coating, such as Oreos or Nilla wafers.
- To make these cheesecake balls even more decadent, you can drizzle them with melted chocolate or caramel before adding the sprinkles.
- If you don’t have a cookie scoop, you can use a spoon to portion out the dough and roll them into balls with your hands.
- If you want to make these cheesecake balls ahead of time, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days before adding the sprinkles. This will help keep the coating from getting soggy.
- For an extra special touch, you can serve these cheesecake balls on a platter with fresh fruit or whipped cream.
These no bake cheesecake balls are a delicious and easy dessert that everyone will love. With just a few simple ingredients and some creativity, you can make them your own and have fun experimenting with different coatings and flavors. They’re perfect for any occasion and are sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!