Are you looking for a cozy and comforting soup recipe that’s packed with flavor? Then look no further than this Crack Chicken Noodle Soup! Made with tender chicken, creamy cheese, and a delicious blend of spices, this soup is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from the pot and set aside to cool.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the pot and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the chicken broth, milk, heavy cream, ranch seasoning, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir to combine and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Shred the cooked chicken and add it to the pot, along with the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir to combine and let the cheese melt.
- Add the egg noodles to the pot and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This Crack Chicken Noodle Soup is perfect for chilly days or when you’re in need of a comforting meal. It’s easy to make and can be ready in just 30 minutes. Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments!
Here are a few tips to help you make the perfect Crack Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe. They cook quickly and are easy to shred.
- Make sure to cook the chicken until it is golden brown and cooked through before adding it to the soup. This will ensure that it is tender and flavorful.
- Don’t skip the sautéed onion and garlic. They add depth of flavor to the soup and are an essential part of the recipe.
- Use a good quality chicken broth for the soup. It will give it a rich and savory flavor.
- Don’t overcook the egg noodles. They should be tender but still have a bit of bite to them.
- If the soup is too thick, you can add a bit more chicken broth or milk to thin it out.
- If you don’t have ranch seasoning mix on hand, you can make your own by combining dried parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
With these tips in mind, you should be able to make a delicious and comforting bowl of Crack Chicken Noodle Soup. Enjoy!