Cookie butter is a delicious spread made from speculoos cookies, and it’s become a popular ingredient in baking. This Cookie Butter Pound Cake recipe takes the delicious flavor of cookie butter and turns it into a moist and tender pound cake. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion, whether you’re serving it for breakfast, dessert, or as a sweet snack.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup cookie butter spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the cookie butter spread until well combined.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract, and mix until just combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve the Cookie Butter Pound Cake as is, or top it with whipped cream, frosting, or a dusting of powdered sugar for an extra special touch.
- If you don’t have cookie butter spread, you can substitute with a nut butter or any other spread that you enjoy.
- Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature before starting the recipe. This will help ensure that they mix together evenly and result in a tender cake.
- If you want to add a little extra flavor to your cake, you can stir in some chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit.
- For a special presentation, you can drizzle a glaze or icing over the cake. Simply mix together some powdered sugar and milk until you reach your desired consistency, then drizzle it over the top of the cake.
This Cookie Butter Pound Cake is a delicious and easy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. The rich and buttery flavor of the cake, combined with the delicious taste of cookie butter, will make it a hit with everyone who tries it. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the decadent taste of this delicious dessert.
- If you want to make this recipe even more indulgent, you can add a layer of cookie butter or frosting between two slices of cake to create a Cookie Butter Pound Cake sandwich.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to make two loaves, perfect for feeding a larger group or freezing for later.
- Store the leftover cake in an airtight container at room temperature for up to three days, or in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- If you prefer a sweeter cake, you can increase the amount of sugar in the recipe to 1 1/4 cups.
- For a gluten-free version of this recipe, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend.
- If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can also make this recipe in a bundt pan or as individual cupcakes.
This Cookie Butter Pound Cake is a delicious twist on a classic dessert. It’s easy to make, with just a few simple ingredients, and it’s sure to become a favorite in your household. Whether you serve it for breakfast, dessert, or as a sweet snack, everyone is sure to love the rich and buttery flavor of this delicious cake.